Supply Chain Management
Effective supply chain management can reap commercial benefits when implemented to its full potential. Whether you have single source or multiple suppliers, it is important the risks are identified, effectively managed and the best price sought.
By managing suppliers performance effectively, you can support your supply chain commitments to meet the business needs.
Optem can support you with contracts, procurement and logistics (Aviation/Marine or land) by;
- Writing and evaluating bids, tenders and proposals for suppliers
- Developing your supply chain strategy for procurement, contracts, warehouse and logistics
- Implementing the strategy
- Writing Processes and Procedures
- Carrying out Audits and due diligence, internally and on suppliers
- ensuring Anti-bribery and corruption compliance
- Managing the Supplier relationship
- Developing and monitoring Supplier Performance measures