EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years Strategic and Operational Senior Leadership and Management experience in both the Public and Private Sector.
- NEBOSH General Certificate & NEBOSH Oil and Gas
- ILM Executive Coaching and Mentoring Level 7
- MA Strategic Human Resources
- CIPD PDS and Employment Law Diploma Level 7
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- Founder and Chair of Women’s Energy Network (not for profit organisation)
- Delivered £60 million Project and operation aboard including supply chain, budget, management of 80+ people, HR/HSEQ/compliance, risk and marine/aviation logistics.
- Successfully managed £30+ million budget and over 30 staff in: commercial/cost, HR, recruitment and training, procurement, contracts, logistics, marketing and communications, Aberdeen interfaces, business development, teams of offshore technicians and the GY Offices.
- Achieved over £15 million savings through contract negotiations.
- Managed HR team, TUPE transfers and mergers and acquisitions.
- Managed Organisational re-structure for 130 staff
- Delivered training to Managers on Employment Law, Coaching and Interview Skills.
- Managed the implementation of a job Evaluation Scheme in a public sector organisation
- Managed cultural transitions inc in retail